Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tired

This week has been insane to say the least.  We have so much going on between listing and cleaning and hubs work and my work oh and let us not forget that little monkey running around here.  Don't get me wrong I know how blessed we are but my goodness can I negotiate one morning to sleep in. 

I mean B could just get himself up.  I will gladly leave out something for him to munch on and even a sippy cup of water and he can just fend for himself?!?! I know I have a husband that should in theory give me a morning off but, well, ummmm, ya that is just not gonna happen right now.  And being that he just got a promotion like 2 days ago he kind of can play that card this weekend!  Lets be real though if he even tried I would hear them and worry or feel like I am missing out and get up.

Today was so jam packed I am not sure how I am staring at this screen it is not even over yet I am just waiting for B to fall deep asleep so I can finish what I need to around the house.  I am that mom who used to be able to allow her son to cry it out but tonight with how tired I am I would give in in lets estimate 2 minutes so I am hiding out in my bedroom till it is safe. 

The house is probably as clean if not cleaner than when I was nesting waiting for B.  I look around and love it but know that it is not going to be ours soon.  My Mom teased that our living room and dining room will sell this house and she just may be right.  I stood in the foyer staring at them the other night and just thought wow this looks great it will sell the house.  Fingers crossed it and the rest of the rooms sell it I mean we are in the land of you should not list your house aka Florida! 

Tomorrow will be so bitter sweet the home we brought our son home to will be listed.  I am so excited yet scared for what all this means!  I heard today that it is usually a good thing when you have to push and challenge yourself to do something because usually it means you are growing and following a dream and I have decided that is us right now.  Our realtor has every confidence we will sell and with my knowledge and career I agree just by looking at our immediate market.  There is moments that I wonder will I be sadder if it does sell quickly or if it doesn't!

You know while cleaning and working and running errands today I was so consumed with thoughts of what if's that I do not even think I took more than 5 minutes to enjoy my family.  That is not good I need to just let go and let God and have faith there is a reason we are being pulled to our new little town and home! 

It's days like today and weeks like this week that remind me that life is full of ups and downs, sweet and sour but no matter what we will get through we just may be a little tired at times and don't even get me started on what we might look like when all is said and done! Thank goodness my boys love me unconditionally!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with selling your home. If you ever need to escape, you know where I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Changes is scary - but often good :)

    ReplyDelete