Monday, April 30, 2012

Hope you will follow....

This will make no sense to some and to others who know me personally will make a ton of sense. I can now be found here http://ourfrontporchstories.wordpress.com

A while back I got on to post and found myself just writing away about my past.  I wanted a place to document things so I could print them out and save them.  Well thanks to all those English teachers saying a title matters it seemed they just did not fit here.  I also feel like I have had so many reasons to write and I would just like if there was no reason.  Does that make sense? Anyways, what felt good was that I wrote and wrote and wrote.  So some days I will post those old writing and some days the new day to day.  But what I can promise is that this time I am writing for ONLY ME.  This is a huge step in self accountability being I always wanted to write a book and then when blogging became big I wanted to be a successful blogger.  No matter how I got there. Now I just want to write and create a place where I can reminisce and remember.  So please join me on Our Front Porch.

1 comment: