Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stuck

So life has been hectic to say the least.  I am finally understanding the phrase there is not enough hours in the day. I think often about blogging but then am not sure if it matters to.  I wonder at times if I should make this like a baby book type thing where I just talk about my day or if anyone cares about my day. 

I have lots to say not because I am so smart or whatever but because I like to talk.  But what I find hard about putting things out there on a blog is that the interaction is not guaranteed.  Of course you can see stats and you have to be patient with followers but lets face it I am anything but patient which may make me doomed as a blogger. 

I know friends who run successful blogs and those who do not write at all but want to and I wonder where I am in the mix.  My entire life I have been a results girl and well blogging is not a fast way to see results.  I would say it is more like a diet.  You work at it and eventually you should see some sort of results.  It may be good it may be bad. 

How does one decide what they put out there or when they put it out there when it has to do with other people. I think for me I have a few favorite blogs that I seem to dwell on and wonder why my readers aren't as high as theirs never mind they have been blogging for years. I also think at times I am scared of laying it all out for everyone to see because then that means you can also judge.

While life is busy and I don't have all the time in the world I miss coming back to this place where I can just be I can just write.  Maybe it is time to just dive back in and write whatever, whenever.  Surely I can not be the first blogger that wonders is anyone reading does anyone even care if I stop writing.
 

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely not the first to think that. But when I ask myself that, my answer is always that I will care if I stop writing. It's become pretty therapeutic to me. Sure it's great if people respond with comments but I just feel better mentally by writing down what's in my head. Some people will judge you no matter what and I just ignore those people. I just never write anything I wouldn't say in person. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. I am thinking the same thing with my blog though so it is getting there. I am hoping that I can find a balance with it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just follow your heart and write. There will always be judgmental people, just don't let them get to you. Your blog is YOUR outlet, write about whatever, whenever. :)

    ReplyDelete