Friday, February 24, 2012

I Was Tagged

Jen over at Caved In tagged me to answer these questions so I am thrilled to answer them.  I am not sure if she really wanted to hear the answers or just because she knows I am a dork and will play along but either way I am in!

1. I started my blog because...
I have started several blogs.  I got rid of one do to privacy concerns and my husband job title at the time and others I stopped because they became a full time job.  This one I started and will not stop because I have a love and passion for writing.  I would like to believe that I have things and experiences in my life others can relate too but beyond that it is just for my love of writing.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs is...
Humor, honesty, integrity

3. Something I love about blogging...
Meeting new people! Finding things that encourage me to be a better mom, person, wife whatever

4. Favorite blog posts of mine...

This blog is so new to me that I don't have one I am just loving that I am writing again.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog...
Not too much I really am an open book in most cases.  Maybe that I have really low self esteem and that it is something that I work on daily.  Or that I would love to write a book one day.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are...



  Caved In


Blue Eyed Bride

Really any parenting blog, real and or funny is the best for me.

7. Some things I tend to avoid talking about on my blog are..
Politics cause frankly they are controversial and I don't know enough about them!!

So after filling this out I realize I am kind of boring but oh well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment